Become a Solar PV installer – fully funded work placement in Germany!
We are offering the possibility to go to Germany for a 2-weeks work placement to become competent in the installation of Solar PV systems (design, installation, commissioning & handover). The work placement is fully funded by the European Commission (Leonardo da Vinci). You must be a holder of a British passport or have permanent residency in the UK. For 2 weeks we are looking for trained & qualified electricians who have successfully completed a Solar PV course here int he UK (i.e. LOGIC, BPEC, C&G 2399 etc).
The following is included in the work placement (and is fully paid for):
- Flights to Germany incl. insurance
- Half board accommodation (breakfast & dinner)
- Local transportation (to get you from your accommodation to work)
- Specific training in renewables (depending on your interests/ expertise)
- Work placement in a selected renewable energy company (Solar PV)
- Local support from our partner (they speak English and are there for you)
If you haven’t received training (Solar PV) yet, we can also offer it at our training facility at Lambeth College:
Please find more details on the work placement opportunity here (incl application form & flyer):